What we do...
We create work in empty shops, walled gardens, theaters, village halls, car parks, on the river, in castles, parks, galleries, pubs, churches, fields, marquees...
We like working in settings you'd least expect to find art. As a result we're pretty clued up on how to make things happen and, we like a challenge.
Here's a sample of the services we can offer:
- Cultural and community event/project consultation
- Artist Commissioning
- Community engagement
- Producing and touring
- Website development and design
- Event Bars
- Exhibition and artwork installation
- Event Production
- Outdoor event electrics (12 volt and mains)
- Volunteer programme development
- Training and skills development
If we haven't listed what you're looking for, please do get in touch as we may still be able to help, or at least point you in the direction of someone who can.